Mar 28, 2008

Best Friend of Mine


This is my best friends back in Sabah. This picture is taken on Raya Celebration 2007 at Maya house. So sad I can’t be with them at that time. I don’t know maybe because I still need time to forget everything that happens in 2006. But, actually I missed them so much…usually I went to Maya house with someone but…..hehehe never mind la…but Raya 2008 sure I will be going back…..wait for me ok……miss u all so much.

Since I already introduce my best friends that I mentioned in last blog, this time I loved to introduce them one by one.


Let’s Start with Elvinji a.k.a Avane, I knew this lovely girl when we studied together at Uitm Tawau Campus in 2001. She is my classmate and roommate. We shared a lot of things together, interest, music, movie, food in short everything lah. She is really sweet for me and so soft spoken lady but be careful don’t makes her angry. For me, she is the lovable, sweet, nice and easy to talk with. She is the person that we can talk everything because she can keep secret and sometimes a problem solver. She can understand me in everything that makes me love her. Now is 2008, almost 8 years we are together and thanks to GOD because we never fight, because even though this girl make mistake…I wont angry at her…she is too good for me. Thanks friend for being there for me. Tets,I hope that our friendship will be forever… Till death do us apart ….

Oya, Now she is still studying at UiTM Sabah taking Bach. In Business Admin. Good luck tets for final exam…


Next is my dearest friend, Maya Karlam. I know this attractive lady when I transfer from uitm Tawau to Uitm Sepanggar, Sabah. We are in the same course, which is public admin. She is actually from uitm Sarawak, I know this girl from one of our friend Nurulhanah@bulat. Thanks to bulat because she introduce a lifetime friend to me. She actually same with Avane I meant their attitude. She is also a problem solver and very good listener. Even though she has her own problem, she tried to help her friends. She gives me moral support and encourages me a lot. I missed the time when we stayed at UiTM hostel. Six of us done a lot of crazy things, we outing together, we studies together and most of important things we have same enemies…hehe From 2002 till now we never fight, thanks for GOD for that. Mayut, thanks for every thing and don’t you ever forget me ok…Ala like you always told me Till death do us apart la…..This attractive lady is still single and available….now still studies at UiTM Sabah taking Bach. Admin Science. Gambate !!! Good luck Mayut for you final exam.



This best friend of mine have sweetest name among six of us….Her name is Leona Joanne but we call he Nana…I know this girl from Maya and Ndeq. Three of them actually are transfer from Sarawak to Sabah and they can converse in Sarawakian language very well. Since she is the oldest among us, so she became our adviser. She is like a tool that makes six of us perfect. We share a lot of memories and it’s hard for me to forget it. If I have a problem, I will share with her same goes to her. Now she is in depression because of unwanted problem, I wish I could be there for her, listen everything that she wants to talk with. I hope she can handle it better, I know u can do it girl…Remember, we will always be there for you and please pray a lot girl. Miss u Nana….. Thanks for everything, till death do us apart ok. Oya, this girl is taking Bach. In Business Admin in UiTM Sabah.






Marsha? No she is not. She is lovely Doris a.k.a Ndeq. Some people says that her face like Marsha AF but for us nothing la…maybe got but “sipi-sipi” only. She is taking different course from us in Diploma, she taking Diploma in Tourism Management. But, why she can be our best friend? Because she is Maya friend in UiTM Sabah so automatically we become friend. Then after knowing her, there is relations connection between us. Well, she is from Tamparuli and my mum also from there. She can make jokes and sometime laser. Be careful with this lady because even though she look quite lady, she can fight back if people talks bad about her. Her best “enemy” is Sariani a.k.a Ayu, they fight each other but the truth is they love each other. But, whatever it is, she also the good motivator and encourage me a lot. Thanks Onton for every thing… U makes my life full of happiness. Till death do us apart bebeh...Oya, this girl still studies in UiTM Sabah taking Bach. In Business Admin.




This gorgeous lady name Sariani a.k.a AYU. I knew this is since I was in secondary school. We became best friend since we was in form 2. Quite long rite, it almost 11 years I know her and of course we have a lot of things that we shared together even though in 1998 we have crisis during the PMR, we still can manage it and forget it and as the result, both of us still being best friend. I know this lady from A to Z so do her. She is fun and happy person which the most characteristic that I wants to become my friend. Same like her “enemy” she taking different course from us. Now she is still studying in UiTM Shah Alam taking Bach. In Mechanical Engineering. YUK,Gambate for final, Good Luck and as what I told them same goes to u- Till Death Do Us Apart.

That’s all about my six crazies, lovable, sweetness, fun, caring and lovable friends. I miss all of them so much. Wish all of you GOOD LUCK FOR FINAL EXAM. Remember our motto:

“PRETTIEST PERSON CAN'T BE BRAINLESS “

No comments: