Its Monday..... Some people said Monday is the most boring days in a week..yap..might be because since Sunday still is holiday so most of them still in the mood of holiday.But for me, it just same and there is no differences. But, different people, different perception, right? so depends la....
Fews week back i just received a photo of my ex-bf and his daughter. Well, actually its hurt me so much thats why i need time to share my feelings. I'm felt terrible but still can handle it., and i realize the fact now, the fact that HE IS NOT BELONG TO ME. I'm happy for him, i know who he is...and of course he loves his daughter so much. His wife? huhuhuhu... I don't care about her at all but for me she is very lucky to have him. well friends... this is the photo...
see his face can tell his happiness rite?.......I know he is happy......some of my friends asked me whether i hate him or not? No, I never hate him instead I'm happy for him and i hope he is happy with his NEW LIFE now ! For me, everything happens because there is a reason, a reason that only GOD knows.
Fews week back i just received a photo of my ex-bf and his daughter. Well, actually its hurt me so much thats why i need time to share my feelings. I'm felt terrible but still can handle it., and i realize the fact now, the fact that HE IS NOT BELONG TO ME. I'm happy for him, i know who he is...and of course he loves his daughter so much. His wife? huhuhuhu... I don't care about her at all but for me she is very lucky to have him. well friends... this is the photo...
see his face can tell his happiness rite?.......I know he is happy......some of my friends asked me whether i hate him or not? No, I never hate him instead I'm happy for him and i hope he is happy with his NEW LIFE now ! For me, everything happens because there is a reason, a reason that only GOD knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment